Vision, Mission and Aims
Our vision is for a school where the highest Christian values are upheld and where excellent learning enables all to achieve and succeed.
We inspire and nurture each child in a rich Christian environment, where they discover and develop a love of learning and values that impact on a changing and diverse community.
Dedicated to developing and educating the whole child to the fullest extent possible we provide:
- a knowledge of God’s saving love.
- a caring Christian environment where all pupils feel confident, secure, loved and valued.
- a secure and stimulating learning environment where children feel safe to explore and meet challenges.
- a creative, broad, challenging and enriched curriculum that enables all children to become successful, motivated and independent learners.
- a wide range of carefully planned learning experiences that develop the whole child.
- committed caring staff who demonstrate through words and actions, strong Christian values and God’s love.
So that children leave our school with:
- an understanding and appreciation of God’s love for everyone.
- high self-esteem, confidence and independence.
- willingness and skills to meet new challenges in an ever changing world.
- lively enquiring minds, with a desire for knowledge and an enthusiasm for learning that lasts a lifetime.
- a desire to do their best for themselves and others.
- strong Christian morals, values and the skills necessary to become valued responsible members of society fully equipped for future life.
- a friendship with Jesus and respect for themselves, others and the world in which they live.